An Interview with Dale Martin

One of our members was featured at Modz365.com
A Big Congrats to Dale Martin!(dmartin78)



Dale Martin is an automotive photographer based in the Lone Star state, an IT director by day. Dad, Grand-Dad and photographer the rest of the time. Dale is know for his amazing photoshop composites, he is one of the few photogs that’s not afraid to go to a car meet, shoot and know he will still drop your jaw with the images he creates. I really enjoyed getting a glimpse of the person behind the camera, thanks for making the time to do this Dale.

Tell us a bit about D Martin the Person?

I’m a regular guy. I am an IT director at a law firm in Dallas. I love photography and Mustangs. I own a Modded Mustang GT,and a 2011 Mazdaspeed 3 that serves as my daily driver. Again, I love anything to do with cars and Photography. I have 5 kids and 3 grandchidren and have been married to my wonderful wife for 24 years. My two older sons serve in the US Army. Enough about me, let’s talk photography.

Please Read the rest of the interview by Shawn Sandy. Here!




0 comments:

Post a Comment