Space City Cruisers Car Show

So this weekend I participated the Space City Cruisers Car Show with my Local Mustang Group (Southside Mustang Car Club). It was a really great weekend. Rebecca and I spent Thursday night and ALL DAY Saturday cleaning both of our cars. Now normally I'm not a show type person...I usually just show up and and visit. I have to say though...it was a lot of fun participating with a group...Plus the cars really needed it :-)!

Check out the host clubs photos here!



We had three of our members win 1st in their class which I think was GREAT considering there were over 200+ cars there. At the end of the day we ended up beating out the SpaceCity LX for group participation! We were all pretty excited to get that award for our first official group show!


Be sure to join us for the Fall Extravaganza, October 20th, 2012!



After the show was over most of us made our way to the weekly show at Chic-fil-A in Kemah. It was a pretty nice evening and the cars were already polished up! Finished the evening off with a bite to eat a Chili's. 530am-1145pm...what.a.day! -Justin

0 comments:

Post a Comment